Sunday, September 29, 2019

Multiverse, Oct 18-20, Atlanta, GA


I'm excited to join the first-year antics, ahem, I mean programming at Multiverse in Atlanta! Squeaking in under the wire as a last-minute addition, I'm only on one Saturday panel, but I plan to crash the Friday and Saturday nights Writers' Bar and to help out at the Prospective Press dealers' table. 

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces and making new friends. Come say hi!


#

And so, with a loving heart, I offer you
Namaste
I’ve heard many translations. Here’s my favorite:
The light of the universe that shines within me recognizes
the light of the universe that shines within you.

#

1 comment:

  1. We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on. You've performed an impressive process and our entire neighborhood will likely be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete